The combination of working and studying is a great opportunity to get an idea about working at Eevery during your studies. Your work will be varied and there is plenty to learn. You will work in a stimulating environment where you can benefit from your colleagues' knowledge and experience. Together, we look at your future, so that after your time as a student worker, you can possibly work for us. As a student worker, you will be part of our teams and get a lot of responsibility. This can be tech, product, sales or marketing, depending on your academic background and interests.
An example of your possible responsibilities:
- Supporting the team with daily operational tasks
- A stand-alone project that you can carry out
- Analysing data and making recommendations based on the data
- Developing the platform
- Prioritising, answering and handling questions related to the product, payments and content
- Managing social media channels, such as LinkedIn and Instagram
- Writing content and developing marketing campaigns and webinars
- Selling our product
- Academic education of at least HBO level
- Affinity with sustainability
- Socially strong and customer-oriented
- Proactive and independent
- Fluent in both the Dutch and English language (written and spoken)
- Flexible job from 8 to 32 hours per week
- Market conform salary and other benefits
- Hybrid working
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious start-up with many growth opportunities
- Motivated, international and challenging working environment A no-nonsense atmosphere with a mission to help SMEs become more sustainable and thus make a real impact on the environment and society together
Did you become enthusiastic while reading the above vacancy and about us? Apply now. Who knows, you might become our new Working student!
Curious and do you want to know more about Eevery? Make sure you check out our about page.