This is the privacy statement of Eevery Ltd. Your privacy is important, and we treat your personal data confidentially and carefully in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The person responsible for data processing is Eevery Ltd, registered with Company Number 13382503. Eevery Ltd can be reached by email at email@example.com and by phone at +44(0) 203 176 0750.
Eevery Limited respects the privacy of visitors to the Website and the Platform, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. This Privacy Statement describes why and how we collect and use personal data and provides information about the rights of individuals. It applies to personal data provided to us, both by individuals themselves and by third parties, such as companies and institutions that use our services and provide us with data about their employees or business relations in that context. We may use personal data provided to us for any of the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or as otherwise indicated at the time of collection.
This Privacy Statement applies exclusively to the Services of the Controller that are offered via the Website.
The Controller reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Any changes will be announced on this page. The Controller therefore advises the User to regularly check this page to see if any adjustments have been made. The current Privacy Statement was updated on 30th June 2022.
Article 1 - Definitions
User: any user of the Services of the Controller on the Website;
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is considered to be a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social entity. Platform: the platform under www.app.eevery.co;
Privacy statement: this privacy statement;
Applicable laws and regulations: all international, European law, national, regional or local laws and regulations, regulations, treaties, decisions, statutes, judgments, court orders, codes of conduct, guidelines or any other requirement of any relevant government institutions or supervisory authority, to the extent applicable and applicable in the United Kingdom.
Controller: Eevery Limited, a limited liability company registered at 60 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8AQ with company number 13382503 and ICO number ZB285155.
Website: the website under www.eevery.co.
Article 2 – Personal data
Depending on the use of the Website by Customers, the Controller may process the following Personal Data of its Users:
- Basic information such as first and last names, prefix, title;
- Contact details such as e-mail addresses, postal addresses and telephone numbers;
- Data relating to the device used to visit the Website, such as an IP address;
- Information obtained through cookies;
- All other personal data of the User that are provided or may be obtained in connection with the purposes and on the basis of the principles as stated below.
Only where permitted by law may the Personal Data collected on account of the services provided by the Controller concern special categories of Personal Data, such as data relating to diversity (including information on racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and other similar beliefs, trade union memberships and information about the sex life and sexual orientation of a data subject), or health data and data on alleged or proven criminal offences.
The Controller collects personal data in the following way(s):
- When the relevant User has provided this personal data to the Controller via the Platform/Website;
- By contacting us with a request for information about the services or products of the Controller;
- To take out a subscription with the Controller; or
- Because these are generated on the basis of the User's use of the services or website / platform of the Controller, including via cookies.
Article 3 – Purposes and bases for processing personal data
The Controller processes Personal Data on the basis of the following principles:
- Performance of a contract: where we need to process Personal Data in order to fulfil obligations under a contract;
- Legal obligation: when we need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a government or law enforcement agency;
- Legitimate interest: we process Personal Data if this is in our legitimate interest for business operations and their optimisation, as long as the interests of the User do not outweigh; or
- Consent: in some cases, permission will be requested from the User and/or his intermediary or advisor to process certain Personal Data. These personal data will only be processed after obtaining permission from the User and/or his intermediary or advisor.
Examples of the legitimate interests mentioned above include:
- Providing information about the Controller and the package of services to Users and potential Users and/or their accountant or advisor.
- Providing information about the User to his accountant, advisor, lender or intermediary insofar as the User has agreed to this in advance (whether or not by accepting the general terms and conditions of the Controller).
- Prevent fraud or criminal activity and protect our IT systems.
- Provide the User with a tailored online experience and improve the performance, user-friendliness and effectiveness of the online activities. -Carry out and analyse marketing activities.
Monitoring, analyzing, benchmarking, analysing our services.
Article 4 - Provision of personal data to third parties
The Controller will not provide the Personal Data of its Users to third parties, unless:
- The Personal Data will be provided to a processor engaged by the Controller for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with whom the Controller has concluded an agreement that ensures, among other things, that the processor offers sufficient guarantees with regard to technical and organizational security measures with regard to the processing operations to be carried out; or
- The Controller is obliged to pass on Personal Data to competent authorities on the basis of a legal obligation; or
- For the execution of the agreement, the Controller uses third-party service providers, who perform certain services on behalf of the Controller, such as IT services or payment services.
Article 5 - Retention period of personal data
We do not store the User's data longer than necessary. This means that we keep data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Excluded from this are the data that we have to keep longer, because the Applicable laws and regulations oblige us to do so.
If you request information via the Website or sign up for the newsletter, we may request some additional information. You will receive the requested information and the confirmation of your registration by e-mail. Do you give permission for the use of your e-mail address when you apply or register? Then you may receive news, interesting tips or articles afterwards. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
If our relationship or agreement ends, we will keep the data for the statutory retention periods that apply to us.
Article 6 - Cookies
Article 7 - Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites, which are referred to by means of a link on our website.
Article 8 - Rights of Users
- The User has the right to inspect, rectify and delete his or her personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. The User also has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data.
- The User may request the Controller to restrict processing and data transferability. The latter means that User has the right to receive the personal data that the Controller has about him or her in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form and possibly to have it passed on by the Controller to another Controller.
- If the User has given permission for the processing of his personal data, the User has the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
- If the User wishes to exercise one of these rights, or if the User has any questions about this Privacy Statement, the User can reach the Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Eevery, 60 Grays Inn Road, London, WC1X 8AQ.
- Users can unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioner's office ("ICO") (the UK data protection regulator). For further information on your rights and how to complain to the ICO, please refer to the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/.