Our company is in the midst of execution and about to scale up. In doing so, we are looking for a Senior Developer to join our team to contribute to the continued development of a first-class platform based on the latest technology and data science. The platform is a SaaS product with several technical aspects, such as a dynamic and intelligent questionnaire, a CO2 Calculator, a reporting tool, and a range of API connections. Due to the innovative nature of the platform, we have already received several WBSO innovation grants.
In the role of Senior Developer, you will work closely with our Technical Lead and Product team to conceptualize, plan and implement new developments for our first-class platform based on the latest technology and data science. You will be responsible for coding, testing, and implementing features, ensuring the quality of the software platform. Your technical expertise will be vital in contributing to the team's roadmap for methodologies and processes, as well as improving productivity and efficiency. While you won't be responsible for leading the IT team, you will play an active role in managing technical expertise and skills, contributing to technical architecture decisions, and building and maintaining a scalable software platform.
- Coding, testing and implementing features, ensuring the quality of the software platform;
- Collaborating with the Product team during development;
- Actively manage technical expertise and skills and host knowledge sessions on particular topics;
- Execute the team's roadmap regarding methodologies, and processes, and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Academic degree in Computer Software engineering;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in building and implementing a technically driven SaaS platform product;
- Knowledge of MySQL, Angular, Quarkus and AWS is a plus;
- Affinity with sustainability;
- Enterprising, resourceful and creative;
- Proactive and responsible;
- Fluent in English and Dutch is a plus since the office is located in Amsterdam (NL);
- Data-driven and customer-oriented.
- The chance to be part of an ambitious start-up with many career opportunities;
- Competitive salary with an attractive bonus component and other benefits;
- Motivated, international and challenging working environment. A no-nonsense atmosphere with a mission to help SMEs improve their sustainability and thereby collectively make a tangible impact on the environment and society.
Do you recognise yourself in the above vacancy? Then you are the Senior Developer we are looking for! Don't hesitate and apply now. Curious and want to know more about Eevery? Then take a look at our about us page.