Marketing & Communication Specialist
As Marketing & Communication Specialist, you will be responsible for the Dutch market. You will optimise the positioning and communication of Eevery across all channels. You will mainly be responsible for:
- Increasing the online brand and experience mainly through social media and the website
- Creating and executing marketing strategies and campaigns to support sales
- Opportunistic, result driven and proactive marketing approach of the relevant target groups
- Active optimisation of the various media channels based on results
- Regular content support for the platform through content creation
- Customer driven interaction with the Sales, Product and Tech team to help continuously improve both service and customer experience
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a relevant marketing or communications role
- Affinity with sustainability
- Socially strong and customer-oriented
- Creative and communicative
- Eye for detail
- Flexible and highly adaptable to changing circumstances (tasks, responsibilities, strategy)
- Experience with SEO and growth hacking is a plus
- Interest in and affinity with the latest social media, marketing and communication trends
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Opportunity to be part of a ambitious and impact focused start-up
- Market salary, with an attractive bonus component and other benefits
- Great responsibility within a technology-driven and fast-growing company to further develop the brand and establish it worldwide
- Motivated, international and challenging work environment. No-nonsense atmosphere with a mission to help SMEs improve their sustainability and thereby jointly make a real impact on the environment and society.
Did you get excited reading the above job posting and us? Apply for a job now. Who knows, you might become our new Marketing & Communication Specialist!
Curious and do you want to know more about Eevery? Make sure you check out our about page.