Business Development Manager
Do you want to make a positive impact on the world and directly contribute to making SMEs more sustainable? Do you fancy working in a small and agile team? Continue reading to see if this Business Development Manager function is something for you!
Start date: ASAP
Time: 40 hours/week
Salary: 3.000 – 5.000 excluding bonus
Eevery is a young, inclusive, and diverse organisation. We therefore want to emphasize that we encourage everyone to apply for his job, even if you do not meet all the mentioned qualifications. Feel free to reach out to Hidde through phone or email!
At Eevery we believe that helping companies become more sustainable is the key to making our world a better place. We love to help SMEs by providing them with an innovative, easy, and coherent sustainability platform. It helps businesses measure, improve, and communicate their ESG efforts. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do, and we enable them to make a real impact on the world!
Our platform is a SaaS solution featuring various technical aspects, such as a dynamic and intelligent questionnaire, a CO2 Calculator, a reporting tool, and a range of API connections. Due to the innovative nature of the tool, we have received a WBSO innovation subsidy for multiple consecutive years.
As a business development manager at Eevery, you'll be more than just a Business Developer and Sales Representative. Together with Jai and one of our founders Hidde, you will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients. It is your main responsibility to proactively engage with new contacts using all sorts of outreach strategies. Additionally, you will work as a platform expert to help our clients in their journey towards becoming more sustainable. We’ll train you to become a true ESG expert, getting comfortable with a variety of sustainability frameworks both inside and outside of the EU.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building out your pipeline of SQLs.
- Engaging and closing deals with enterprise and SME clients.
- Performing demos and consultative support sessions with new and existing clients.
- Experiment with new outreach methodologies. Actively pursuing new business models and opportunities.
- Continuously learn and grow, gaining insights into sustainability, ESG, and small business dynamics with proactive training.
- A bachelor’s degree and/or 0 – 2 years of professional work experience in Business Development.
- Interested in sustainability and making a difference.
- Strong communication skills and a profound interest in sales and business development.
- Fluency in Dutch and English. Living in Amsterdam or surrounding areas.
- You are not afraid to try new things and are keen to learn more.
- Works well in a team and communicates clearly.
We are a young, small, and dynamic organisation that is growing fast. Our entire team has a profound focus on making our mission become a reality: helping 100.000 SMEs become more sustainable before 2030. As the team is still relatively small, you’ll be one of the first hires enabling future growth opportunities within Eevery. We will train you to become a true ESG expert and improve your sales experience. Additionally, we provide a competitive bonus structure for every deal you close.